Friday, February 16, 2018

All the Frills: Bathroom Redo

When we redid our townhouse a couple of years ago, I was particularly happy with how our main floor powder room came out. I still want to switch up the tile on the floor (well, in all the bathrooms really) but I love the way the new sink and mirror, countertop, light fixture, and paint job turned out. I also think the couple of framed images we’ve hung, and the little seashell accents, are nice touches. Bathrooms are such functional spaces, I always appreciate it when they’re stylish as well.




Weekend Reading


3 comments:

Cee said...

The gender pay gap is so real, don't even get me started. I am an excellent example of that. Years ago, when I was an administration manager, I hired my male best friend to work under me. When I left, they promoted him to senior administrator, not to administration manager - but they bumped him up to my managerial salary. I was livid. I could write a thesis on this topic, honestly.
xox,
Cee

LyddieGal said...

I love your framed shell and metallic soap dispenser. Don't get me started on poor tile choices made in bathrooms, seriously, what are people thinking?

awhite said...

I loooove this bathroom- super soothing and cool!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge