Wednesday, October 19, 2016

From Running Errands to Work

I put this outfit together to run errands and grocery shop but now that I’m looking at the photos of it, I think I’m going to pop it out for work – it’s definitely a good office look. I also found a spot on my driveway that has no snow, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

I also appreciate that my hair actually looks not half bad in these photos – I used that hair straightening brush I reviewed recently when I styled it and that thing is really working for me. I worked out that if I brush the underside of my hair and then do a sweet hair flip I get some great body.

shoes: Target / pants: RW and Co / shirt: Primark / necklace: French Connection / blazer: Simons

7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the outfit!! Definitely great for work as well as errands
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Lauren {By Lauren M} said...

I love those shoes! I have a similar pair that I need to break out ASAP!

Fizz and Frosting

Cee said...

This is a great office look - I love the combination of red, leopard and gold, it's classic with an edge.
xox,
Cee

awhite said...

Super chic, lady. Love that necklace!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

LyddieGal said...

That styling tool is definitely giving you some nice lift! And I love the color pallet of this look, burgundy and leopard were made for each other.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Elle Sees said...

Lookin' fab!! Love the colors in this.

Lorena said...

It is a good office look.
For me most of the time what I wear on weekends, with the exception of shorts, I usually wear to the office too. I have a very lenient dress code .. I'll wear a tshirt for gardening and then wear it with a blazer to work and maximise my CPW ;)