Friday, August 26, 2016

All the Frills: Floral Freshness

Because nothing beats some fresh flowers in the house!

Utterly relatedly, I'm starting to plan my Halloween costume (because Halloween is my Christmas and the thing I look forward to all year). I really, really want to someone use this gorgeous sea foam green bob wig that I recently acquired but am at a total loss as to what sort of costume this might go with. Do any of you have any ideas? Please, leave me suggestions in the comments!



Weekend Reading:


5 comments:

Cee said...

A sea foam green wig? Hmmmm. I know technically she doesn't have green hair, but Ursula from The Little Mermaid could be a pretty epic costume and I feel like you could work the wig into that.
xox,
Cee

Lorena said...

Ohhh fresh flowers !
Green wig, maybe a female version of the Joker, the Jokerina ?

Annie L said...

Agree on both points! A. Fresh flowers feel like a room makeover B. HALLOWEEN, yes, also my favorite holiday. I feel like there are going to be a ton of jokers with all the superhero movies, but I'm stuck on something fresh! Hmm...
xo Annie
New England Romance

MONICA SORS said...

Cute picture ;)
xx
Mónica Sors
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
NEW POST: MEET ME AT SUNSET

awhite said...

Stranger Things is so good! Loved it. :)

And digging your chandelier, lady- so cool!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge