Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Is It a Blanket Or a Coat?

I think this jacket is one of my favourites in my closet. I bought it at the end of the fall season last year and so never got a chance to wear it much but I donned it almost every day last week and I just love it. It’s basically like wearing a blanket. So, you know, perfect. And even though this were photos were taken before full on winter and all the associated snow set in, the temperature has actually been moderate enough that I can still wear it!

pants: H&M / shirt: Primark / shoes: Target / jacket: Winners / sunglasses: Aldo / necklace: Express / purse: River Island

8 comments:

Karolina Gespucci said...

<333 such great outfit!

you look amazing

Karolina Gerspucci

welldressedmaker said...

I LOOOVE that jacket! It looks really cozy and warm. AND those pants, girl. I need them in my closet!

204 Park said...

I think I'd live in that jacket too - looks so cozy! And those pants!!! All the heart eyes :D

awhite said...

The jacket looks cozy + love the zippers, and those pants are killer, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Unknown said...

I love blanket coats haha :D This one looks fabulous on you!



Fashionably,
Patricia
Join my latest GIVEAWAY here https://goo.gl/MQ0aLf

LyddieGal said...

I am a big fan of anything that is questionably a blanket. Looks so cozy!
Chic on the Cheap

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Cozy jackets are the best!!

Cee said...

I'm on the hunt for my perfect cocoon coat this season and I love this one on you - if it were navy, I'd be desperately hunting the internet to find one myself ;)
xox,
Cee