Thursday, December 24, 2015

All the Frills: Happy Festivus!

The last of my Festivus posts, seeing as how it's tomorrow. Today I’m featuring a few of my favourite history themed ornaments (some of them aren’t really history themed but ones I picked up on my history adventures in Scotland and England). Sadly, these are only a small selection of my overall collection…I have a problem guys.

I'm also posting a day early, as it's Christmas Eve, so I can take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy holiday!
























Weekend Reading:


7 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

So many fun ornaments! Don't worry, I'm in the same boat as you, too much stuff! I take after my mom, haha
and MERRY CHRISTMAS! / FESTIVUS ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Cee said...

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Courtney! All of your decorations seem to suit you just perfectly. And I loved reading that article about Peter Norman earlier this week - it's such a shame he got no recognition in his own life time and so we should all talk about him all the more now.
xox,
Cee

welldressedmaker said...

your ornament collection is beautiful!!!!

Elle Sees said...

i loved seeing your ornaments. they are perfect for you!! i hopeyou had a wonderful christmas.

awhite said...

Very festive! I love fun + interesting ornaments. Hope you had a great Christmas, lady!

-Ashley
Le Stylo Rouge

Life's a shoe said...

These ornaments are gorgeous!

lifeisashoe

LyddieGal said...

The nativity scene is an intriguing thing. I can't believe the people constructing the zombie scene are being fined for having it up. Is it really that offensive? I thought we were at a time when we just loved this idea of zombies with all the movies and shows and classical books being reimagined to have zombies in them...

But as wrong as a nativity with animals might be, they are my favorite part of it! Don't care what color baby Jesus is as long as there is a cute little sheep.

Chic on the Cheap