Sunday, October 26, 2014

Researching

My current article project is coming along nicely but, in the course of question period following my paper presentation at the most recent conference I attended, I also got a few great ideas of things to incorporate into my draft monograph. On the day I wore this I spent a weekend afternoon taking a break from the article research and hauling my laptop to one of the library on campus to write for a few hours. Comfort is key for such activities!

top: H&M / cardigan: Target / boots: Zara / pants: RW and Co

10 comments:

Cee said...

Comfort is key when you have to carry a laptop anywhere - definitely the bane of my work existence! Love those lace-up boots, they are fabulous.
xox,
Cee

Closet Fashionista said...

Comfort is definitely key when doing lots of research/laptop carrying, haha. I am loving those boots! The detailing is so great
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Marie a la Mode said...

LOVE those boots!

M said...

Great casual look!

Made in Mauve

Sarah said...

Oh man I LOVEEEE these boots. They're super vintage and would totally make me recreate my childhood wishing I was Laura Ingalls Wilder... I was a lonely child haha.

- Sarah :)
www.thecrownbijoux.blogspot.com

Elle Sees said...

i'm all for being comfortable--it's my mantra! and ps. you were the only person to get that it was Lichtenstein-inspired on my post!

welldressedmaker said...

comfortable AND stylish! Dem boots, yo!

FASHION TALES said...

Yes since comfort is generally on my mind, knitwear it is! Smart choice, and those boots are fab!

Nnenna said...

I'm glad to hear your project is going well! I love your combat boots. Mine are pretty ratty and should probably be replaced!

Annie L said...

Perfect study outfit! Comfy but put-together. Love those boots.
xo Annie
New England Romance