Monday, July 28, 2014

Errands

I wore this on a very hectic Saturday that was filled with what seemed like one thousand errands to be run – the cats has a vet appointment, we needed camping supplies for a planned excursion, groceries needed to be bought (as well as furnace filters that could be only purchased from a special store way out in the boonies with frustrating irregular hours), etc, etc. But at least I got a lot of driving practice in (I’m planning to do my road test in a few weeks).

skirt: Vero Moda / shirt: Target / sandals: Aldo / necklace: Aldo / sunglasses: Aldo

9 comments:

Cee said...

Perfectly simple and simply perfect - a gray tee and black maxi combination is never the wrong choice!
xox,
Cee

ALLIE NYC said...

Hey contgrats on learning to drive, I need to do this.

Allie of ALLIE NYC
allienyc.com

LyddieGal said...

Sandals and short sleeves and no other layers - this must have been a crazy hot day!

Glad you at least saw the bright side to your errand running, and driving around where there is no one else is always my favorite.
Chic on the Cheap

Natalie said...

Even though you are just barely showing your shoes I think they are really cute!

xoxo,
♡Tallia
Trending In Fashion

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a great easy-going outfit :)
Woohoo for driving practice!! :D Must be getting pretty good
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Elle Sees said...

this is what i wish iw as wearing today!!

welldressedmaker said...

Good on you for getting all that driving practice! Though how inconvenient is it to have to drive out in the boonies to get a furnace filter? CRAY. LOOOOVE this maxi especially because of the slits! I still need to find me one.

Nnenna said...

Good for you for looking on the bright side and seeing it as driving practice! Good luck with your test in a few weeks!

Jessica said...

Vet appointments are the worst. My cat had one yesterday. He always cries the entire way there and the entire way back.

I love your maxi skirt and necklaces.