Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Saturdays Are For Strolling

Now that summer is here, Edmonton’s City Market on 104 Street has opened for the season and I’ve been taking advantage of the lovely weather to head down there on weekends and spend some time perusing (well, on this particular day I had to swing by my office on Saturday morning to get caught up on a few things, which is where I took these photos, but then it was off to the Market). I’ve dubbed this midi dress my “Saturdays are for strolling” dress. Ridiculous, I know. But I’m basically a pretty ridiculous person.

dress: Winners / sweatshirt: Winners / boots: Target / purse: Zara / glasses: Clearly Contacts

11 comments:

LyddieGal said...

Saturdays are for strolling indeed! I'm excited for all the little summer fairs and festivals that are starting now!
Chic on the Cheap

Closet Fashionista said...

Naming clothes rocks! Ha ha. And yes, Saturdays are the best days for morning/evening/anytime strolls! :D Ahh summer :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Elle Sees said...

you rock a red lip like no other!

Nnenna said...

Love the pattern on your dress and the texture on your sweatshirt too! I've been doing a lot of strolling myself on the weekends- we have to take advantage of the good weather :0

Anonymous said...

boots with dresses are my favourite- takes away the dainty factor and gives your outfit such a cool vibe :)

Dakota
http://stateandoccupation.com/

Oh to Be a Muse said...

You're the first blog today that's made me laugh. I think this midi is indeed perfect for strolling. And I really like the detail on the sweatshirt.

Cee said...

You are definitely not the only one who names your clothes. And this dress is perfect for a weekend stroll!
xox,
Cee

Sabrina said...

Love that long red skirt with your ankles barely peeking out! Your hair looks really nice too.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Veronika Novotny said...

I love midi dresses & skirts. Totally awesome for strolling... I think I'll join you in the renaming!! Gorgeous look, lovey! ;) xoxo

FASHION TALES said...

I am all for strolling dresses, haha. Love your textured sweatshirt as well. :)
/Madison
Style Savouring

welldressedmaker said...

I want to steal this outfit. Like, for reals, Courtney. I've been going back and forth with maxis thinking, ugh, I just can't wear them-- because THIS is how I want to wear them! LOVE the sweater too. Great texture!