Friday, June 20, 2014

Can the Moving End and the Decorating Start?

I’m right in the midst of moving (actually today is moving day!) and so I find myself using my bits of down time (and by that I mean that I pretend I have some urgent work emails to deal with so that I stop lifting boxes for 15 minutes) to hunt online for decorative items that I want to acquire for the new house.

And that’s how I came across this amazing online store, Z Gallerie, which is FULL of things I’ve convinced myself I have to have. Here are a few of my favorites (and, bonus, they’re all pretty affordable). Someone save me from myself.


Weekend Reading:

  • I absolutely love Giger’s work – so this was enjoyable to read, especially the last couple of quotes from Giger at the end. 



7 comments:

Veronika Novotny said...

Best of luck with moving day. Hehe, keep checking those urgent work emails, lady! Smart, very smart! ;) And how awesome is all this home decor?! Love statement pieces like this, plus can't wait to see your new place!!

PS - Aw, I'd love for you to come to our veggie brunch!! <3

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh love the gold bowl - that would be at the top of my list. Hope you survive moving day and move on to better things!
Chic on the Cheap

HailesHeartsFashion said...

Ugh I hate moving house. It's so stressful! But on the plus side, it's a great excuse to clear out junk and buy more! I love the things you've found so far. Especially the gold books!

Also, definitely gonna check out the Elle link you've posted! Thanks for the read!

Haaappy Summer!
Hailes<3
To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

Cee said...

I hope your moving day was (relatively) painless and you've now moved on to the much more fun decorating phase. I'd be very happy to have those gold books in my home!
xox,
Cee

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Yea Z Gallerie is great. I also really dig C. Wonder for cute things for the home.

Going to check out your weekend reading too.

Jessica said...

I love Z Gallerie. I have purchased several items for my office and love everything I have gotten.

welldressedmaker said...

now you've got me browsing for home stuffs!!!I cannot wait to see how you decorate your new place!