Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Curved Arrow

These plaid pants I picked from Zara are fast becoming a favourite of mine and I love pairing them with this textured sweatshirt from Winners (I love the zipper details on both the pants and the sweatshirt). Pile on a few gold accessories and I’m all set! This lovely arrow ring is my other recent item from XO Veronika - I wrote about the other lovely ring I received in my last post. I’m equally as smitten with this delicate beauty. Seriously, go check her wares out!


pants: Zara / shoes: Payless / sweatshirt: Winners / necklace: Monserat de Lucca via ShopBop / watch: Kenneth Cole / bracelets: Aldo / ring: c/o XO Veronika

11 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

Loving the plaid pants and the bookish background!

Closet Fashionista said...

Tose pants are pretty great!! You should try them with a red top too ;)
And I love that ring, wonder if it comes in silver...best look
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sandy a la Mode said...

you are making me want to go shop online at zara now!!! love that store soo much, great pants!!

xo,
Sandy
Sandy a la Mode

Nnenna said...

I adore that delicate gold ring! Love your plaid pants too. I passed on a pair of plaid pants a few months ago and now I wish I hadn't!

Unknown said...

Love those plaid pants. I was totally obsessed with plaids this winter. You look great.

Jessica said...

You are making me think I really need to own a pair of plaid pants. I love the texture on your sweater.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

LyddieGal said...

The texture on the sweatshirt is killer! I am so loving the printed pants trend, can not get enough!
Chic on the Cheap

FASHION TALES said...

that top/sweatshirt is my favourite, I love how unique it is. Texture and pattern are a great combination. :)
/Madison

Veronika Novotny said...

Oh yay, more jewelry goodness, love seeing this gorgeous ring on you!! And again, thank you for the shout out! :D Love your Zara pants and the way you styled them up!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Dear, I’d like to say that your blog is awesome! And everything is amazing! I like your design, your photos and your style! Your outfits deserve separate attention!)

would you like to follow each other?
will be happy if you find a minute to visit my blog)

www.dianacloudlet.com

Cindi said...

I like that quilted blouse. What a great way to add some structure to an all black material :) The arrow ring is so cute!

/Cindi

http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/