Sunday, October 7, 2012

Feature Post: Tucci

Being finally employed after living for years on a graduate student’s stipend and what I could cobble together from various grants, etc. (the economy of making shift) has meant that my obsession with online shopping (both of the window and actually purchasing varieties) has been rekindled in a big way. Enter UK retailer Tucci, one of the Northern UK’s premier stores for branded clothing, footwear and accessories. Tucci stocks some of the most popular names in men's and women's fashion and their large portfolio of labels is ever changing. Here are some items retailing there that I’m coveting:

This super sophisticated peplum number (which comes in many different shades, FYI)
I love the lace look of this French Connection frock (which is a big trend this fall)
These Firetrap Maaike black denim skinny jeans are killing me with their awesomeness - seriously, how great would they be paired with a sheer blouse and faux leather jacket?
This Vero Moda Ella Swan top is just adorable
As is this cute little blouse, also from Vero Moda
This Firetrap Ridley rust brown printed dress is reminiscent of the super popular galaxy print that’s big right now
You know I’m always game for a little leopard print – and I love this blue printed maxi from Forever Unique
And finally, this Ted Baker Edella embellished collar dressis just pure sophistication in my book

8 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I'm loving all these pieces! The pants are my favorite :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Alexa said...

Gorgeous. Love the teal! :)

LyddieGal said...

I think I need to add some galaxy print to my closet.
Chic on the Cheap

Nnenna said...

Give me all of these pieces- especially that first dress and those pants!!

Amy said...

love the teal peplum dress!

http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com/

welldressedmaker said...

I totes hope you get that AWESOME peplum dress. It's gorgeous!
♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights


Amber said...

i could totally see you rocking that first peplum dress. for realz!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

I really like a lot of the embellishments and details on the clothing at Tucci. And I love online shopping so I'll have to go browse their site now.

Isn't it nice to finally have real spending money? :)