Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday Bash

Today is my 30th birthday!!!!! And, with the exception of the raging head cold that I somehow managed to contract, I feel great. I hope the next decade of my life is a fun and fashionable one. In order to celebrate, I rounded up some close friends and a tiara (which I did not wear out of the house – although I sort of felt like it because I’m the birthday girl damn it) and went out for a night of pear martinis and pitchers of mojitos.





I also invented a delightful blue cocktail which I am planning to call a "Courtney Colada" (patent pending).

7 comments:

Penny Dreadful Vintage said...

I demand the recipe for a Courtney Colada! Happy birthday :)

Courtney Erin said...

Aww thanks! The Courtney Colada was somewhat of a failed experiment unfortunately - it looked so cute in the glass but tasted somewhat less so. But it was better than the Bacon Caesar I invented last year (that was truly awful and involved vegetarian simulated bacon bits and caesar mix -- yuck!).

Susu Paris Chic said...

Congrats gorgeous b-day gal! You looked stunning.

Fashion kisses from Paris!

Ashleigh said...

Happy Birthday! Loved the tiara, you could've rocked it on the town :)

Caroline Gault said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! BEAUTIFUL dress, and great photos. Hope you had a wonderful evening.

x

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

I love your dress! happy belated birthday and that drink looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

happy bee-lated again, my dear martin. neat book, although I gotta say that no gift book will ever trump Good Pussy by Don Spears.